Executives | Entrepreneurs
You invest so much of your time earning a living to provide for yourselves and those you care about. Shouldn’t you maximise the return on that investment?
“Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies.” – Albert Camus
When you connect your work with who you are – your values, strengths and aspirations – motivation and focus cease to be an issue. You remain energised and positive in the face of set backs. You are clear on the why. I call it “working with purpose”. Without that connection, you can find yourself:
- wondering what it is all for
- lacking direction and all sense of possibility
- finding it difficult to connect reward with our efforts
- distracted and despondent
- lacking energy and interest in work, home and fun
- leaving your best self at home rather than have it working for you
“You can’t see the label from the inside of the jar”
Even if you know something is wrong or needs to change, it can be difficult to get there on your own. That’s where I come in to give you fresh perspective. With my 121 coaching you can expect to get the “3 Cs” of :
- Who you really are: values and motivations, aspirations, capabilities and personal qualities, strengths and talents.
- Where you are right now and what you want to achieve in life and work, career or business success.
- The possibilities and options for change.
- Define success on YOUR terms and no one else’s.
- Honour your values and talents.
- Shape a career or business model that’s right for you.
- Do things differently and challenge your beliefs to achieve your goals.
- Develop the drive and resilience to see things through.
- Learn from the results of your actions.
- Keep developing your skills and knowledge with a clear focus on the end goal.
- Staying accountable with me there to keep you on track, celebrate your successes and support you through any challenges.
A more rewarding working life starts with a free chemistry call.
“Change the way you look at things and the way you look at things will change” – Wayne Dyer”
My clients are corporate professionals and business owners. They range from young professionals to seasoned executives, mid-life career changers, start-up entrepreneurs and owners of mature businesses. They come from a variety of industries and backgrounds but they all have:
- Frustrated by a perceived lack of progress
- Engaging and energetic
- Ambitious for themselves, their families and their work
- They are ready for more challenge
- Willing to step out of their comfort zone
A sense of personal responsibility
- Willing to reflect on past events behaviours and open up even if it’s a little painful
- Accepting of feedback and challenge from others
- Take responsibility for their results
- Commit fully to the change process
A sense of fun
- A great sense of humour
- They don’t take themselves too seriously
My clients have recognised that something has to change if they are to have a working life which brings out the very best in them and realise their ambitions. Typically, they come to me with one (or more!) of these questions:
- Identifying the next step on the career ladder.
- Making sense of the options for their career or business development.
- Wanting a vision for their future.
- How do I make an impact in my new role?
- Nothing I do seems to be working but everyone else seems to be a success. Is it me?
- I made the break from corporate life and now I’m lonely and frustrated.
How do I?
- Make more of my skills and strengths… and find out what they are?
- Focus and prioritise so I can make best use of my time.
- Overcome my fears so I can move on.
- Go about finding a new job.
Over the years, I have had to ask myself these questions and then act on the answers. I can help you to do the same.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
Click on the boxes for more details
With the exception of the Accelerator, our conversations generally take place via Zoom videoconference, Facetime or phone. Face to face conversations are available, especially to local clients, but may incur additional travel expenses to the Change Agent which would be agreed upfront and are payable by the client.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT THE CHANGE AGENT
“Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change” – Jim Rohn
“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you”
(Robin S. Sharma)
GET IN TOUCH
I offer a quality conversation with real value to you where we can get to know each other and work out if we would like to work together.
I understand how busy life can be so I’m happy to work together to fit within your schedule.
Your privacy is very important to me therefore a coaching contract is always signed at the outset.