Corporate professionals | Business owners
We invest so much of our time earning a living to provide for ourselves and those we care about that we owe it to ourselves and those we care about to maximise the return on that investment.
“Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies”. – Albert Camus
Connecting our work with who we are and what’s most important to us means that motivation and focus are no longer an issue. We are more energised and resilient in the face of set backs. Without that connection we:
- start wondering what it is all for
- lose our way and all sense of possibility
- find it difficult to connect reward with our efforts
- become distracted and despondent
- lose energy and interest in work, home and fun
- leave our best self at home rather than have it working for us
The dictionary defines change as “an act or process through which something becomes different” but it doesn’t tell you just how difficult change can be. It’s uncomfortable. It hurts. It forces you to confront things about yourself that you would really rather not think about – especially when change centres on what we do for work and how we do it. Our identities become so bound up with our work that any change can go to the heart of who we are and how we see ourselves.
Whether change is imposed on us or we’ve chosen it, it takes clarity to get behind the what and the why, courage to take the first step, and commitment to see it through and get the results you are looking for and that’s where I come in.
I enable you to discover new possibilities and fresh perspective. You reconnect with your values and motivations. You liberate yourself from any limitations in your thinking, behaviours and beliefs which are preventing you from maximising the rewards of your working life. In short, you gain the “3 Cs” of :
- Who you are: values and motivations, aspirations, capabilities and personal qualities, strengths and talents
- Where you are going: your life and work aspirations, career direction and planning
- How you are going to get there; plans that will work for you
- To define success on YOUR terms and no one else’s
- To hold on to your values
- To shape a career or business model that is right for you
- To things differently to achieve your goals
- Develop the drive and resilience to see things through when it gets tough
- Learn from the results of your actions and keep developing your skills and knowledge with that clear focus on the end goal.
- Staying accountable through our relationship to keep you on track and celebrate your successes
The path to a more rewarding working life starts with a free clarity call.
“Change the way you look at things and the way you look at things will change” – Wayne Dyer”
My clients are corporate professionals and business owners. They range from young professionals to seasoned executives, mid-life career changers, start-up entrepreneurs and owners of mature businesses. They come from a variety of industries and backgrounds but they all have:
- Frustrated by a perceived lack of progress
- Engaging and energetic
- Ambitious for themselves, their families and their work
- They are ready for more challenge
- Willing to step out of their comfort zone
A sense of personal responsibility
- Willing to reflect on past events behaviours and open up even if it’s a little painful
- Accepting of feedback and challenge from others
- Take responsibility for their results
- Commit fully to the change process
A sense of fun
- A great sense of humour
- They don’t take themselves too seriously
My clients have recognised that something has to change if they are to have a working life which brings out the very best in them and realise their ambitions. Typically, they come to me with one (or more!) of these questions:
- Identifying the next step on the career ladder.
- Making sense of the options for their career or business development.
- Wanting a vision for their future.
- How do I make an impact in my new role?
- Nothing I do seems to be working but everyone else seems to be a success. Is it me?
- I made the break from corporate life and now I’m lonely and frustrated.
How do I?
- Make more of my skills and strengths… and find out what they are?
- Focus and prioritise so I can make best use of my time.
- Overcome my fears so I can move on.
- Go about finding a new job.
Over the years, I have had to ask myself these questions and then act on the answers. I can help you to do the same.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
Click on the boxes for more details
With the exception of the Accelerator, our conversations generally take place via Zoom videoconference, Facetime or phone. Face to face conversations are available, especially to local clients, but may incur additional travel expenses to the Change Agent which would be agreed upfront and are payable by the client.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT THE CHANGE AGENT
“Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change” – Jim Rohn
“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you”
(Robin S. Sharma)
GET IN TOUCH
I offer a quality conversation with real value to you where we can get to know each other and work out if we would like to work together.
I understand how busy life can be so I’m happy to work together to fit within your schedule.
Your privacy is very important to me therefore a coaching contract is always signed at the outset.